Serving Size :2
2 Chicken thighs (debone)
3 cups of Peas and Carrots
1) Pound the chicken thighs (deboned) to a desired thickness.
2) Marinate with soy sauce, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce for a few hours or overnight.
3) Mix 3 cups of peas and carrots with mayonnaise, sugar, salt, white vinegar and black pepper. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
4) When ready to cook, pat dry the chicken thighs and coat with flour. Shake off excess flour and fry in hot oil. Brown both sides of the thighs and cook in low heat until they are done (when you can easily poke through the thickest part of the chicken thigh using a fork, the chicken should be ready)
4) Garnish the plate with sliced cucumber and tomatoes, serve the chilled peas and carrots salad and chicken thighs, and your meal is ready!
p/s: the chicken goes really well with ABC chili sauce, which you can get at most South East Asian grocery store.